Model No.: CT-10456
Packaging: Wooden box
Productivity: 500000shots/mold life
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 10sets/month
HS Code: 8480790090
What exactly are the A, B, C pillar columns of the car? where are they? The simplest way to put it is: the ABC column is the three vertical beams on the car. A pillar: between the engine cabin and the cockpit, above the left and right rear-view mirror. Pillar B: between the front and rear seats of the cockpit, from the roof to the bottom of the car. Column C: on both sides of the headrest of the rear seat.
High quality Plastic Automotive A Pillar B Pillar and C Pillar injection mould and products, production processing and procedures is firstly to measure the key dimensions by CMM, product desgin and design validation, gate size and area confirmation, then product data is confirmed before making mould design, DFM analyses and moldflow analyses during the mould design. Main manufacturing the Automotive A/B/C Pillarplastic mould are CNC high speed milling, grinding machining, Wire cutting, Drilling machining, Wire Discharge Machining and finally Injection with injection moulding machine. Mold steel material can be ABS or specified by customers using 718H, P20 and so on. Mold cooling is important so mould cooling line design is critical during mould design stage, using water line circular water lines so that the production efficiency of products can be fully improved. Mould steel block treatment is harded in order to make mould life longer, treatment normally is nitric treatment.
High quality Automotive A, B, C Pillar Plastic Injection Mould
Type of gate
Yudo 4 drops SVG
Cavity and core steel
Why customers choose Ceeto Molding?
1. Mould design experience for many years
2. The strength of production capacity, can hold 400 sets yearly and on time delivery
3. High quality with strict quality control
4. Better communication skills and good service with customers, the schedule is made
Weekly reports with detailed photos, sent to customers for monitoring
5. Not only supply plastic moulds, but also supply rapid prototypes and plastic parts injection
6. Provide low-volume production to ensure mould quality before shipment
Our machining process for Automotive Plastic A Pillar Cover Kit
High-speed CNC milling
Bench works for bed-out
Injection molding machine for the tryout
Documents prepared for Mold Shipment
1. Tool check-list.
2. Steel certifications.
3. Steel dimensions report.
4. Mold tryout process sheet.
5. Tool assembly drawing printings.
6. Part drawing and latest dimensions report.
7. CD contains 2D & 3D mold drawing, electrode data, and all the above information.
Welcome you to visit our factory, if you have any questions, please contact us freely. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much.